AztecPressOnline.com Comment Policy Agreement
The student-run Aztec Press promotes civil discussion and debate about issues presented both in the print newspaper and on AztecPressOnline.com.
User comments are approved at the discretion of Aztec Press staff. Comments will not be approved instantly, but student editors will strive to moderate and approve them in a timely manner.
By submitting a comment on AztecPressOnline.com, the user agrees to abide by the following rules:
- The user agrees to not submit inappropriate comments. Inappropriate comments include but are not limited to content that:
- Is libelous or defamatory
- Violates copyright, trademark or intellectual property laws
- Is pornographic or obscene
- Violates local, state, national or international laws
- Contains advertising, spam or solicitation of any kind
- Degrades others on the basis of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity or religion
- Impersonates others
- The user bears full responsibility for comments posted on AztecPressOnline.com.
- By submitting a comment, the user agrees to allow Aztec Press to print the user name and comment in the newspaper and elsewhere.
- The user understands that a violation of comment rules can result in the suspension of the user’s account and could be subject to further investigation.